||Woodie Classified Ads
These ads are a service offered by Old Woodies as an online forum for woodie enthusiasts wishing to buy and sell woodie parts, memorabilia and services. Please note that Old Woodies makes no claims for any of the items, buyers or sellers listed - your mileage may vary!
- Wanted: 1934 Ford Woodie
- Any condition considered,stock modified, etc. I am a ’34 Ford guy and having a woody is on my bucket list. Thank You- Dennis Hegerhorst
- Wanted: 1946-1948 Ford Woodie
- Looking for a premium quality original or nicely restored '46-'48
Ford woodie. Also looking for a high quality, stock appearing
'46-'48 Ford woodie with modern engine/drivetrain.
Call Gary at 949 412 8812.
- Wanted: Dodge Power Wagon
- Looking for Dodge Power Wagon Woodie project or restored truck considered please call
Jim Murdock at Vintage Boat Restoration in Bristol Ct. @860-582-0774 or e-mail email@example.com Thank You.
Woodie Parts & Memorabilia for Sale
- 1942-1948 Ford Woodie rear fenders
- For Sale: 1942-1948 Ford Woodie rear fenders
Clermont Fl. 34711
Call or text 385-288-1975
- 1938-39 Ford woodie all (4) original doors
- For Sale: 1938-39 Ford woodie all (4) original doors in good condition, less hardware. Located Indianapolis, IN. More information,
- 1950 CHEVY 950 WOODY WAGON DELUXE ORIGINAL UPPER HALF REAR TAILGATE
- For sale: 1950 CHEVY 950 WOODY WAGON DELUXE ORIGINAL UPPER HALF REAR TAILGATE
UPPER REAR DOOR WITH A LOT OF HARDWARE & GLASS
PLEASE CALL 707-444-3573 ASK FOR VICTOR OR Email WITH ANY QUESTIONS
- 1949 Plymouth wood for patterns
- For sale: complete set of wood for patterns $300 Ken Mack 810 678 3116 kennysmack4@ aol.com
- All of the metal pieces for a 1948-1951
- For sale: all of the metal pieces for a 1948-1951, woodie, 2wd, pilot house cab design. Correct cowling, extra set of axles, frame, (complete w/axles,springs, D-lines, (2), Transmissions (2), bumpers, (2)). Have the nose clip, radiator, running boards, rear fenders, and all of the sheet metal connective tissue, (splash guards, etc.). Bob @253-292-1494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chrysler Town and Country Woodie Roof-racks
- Chrysler Town and Country Woodie roof-racks for sale. I make them from high quality Ash, laminated with West Systems epoxy. Unfinished and un-drilled. 2 side-pieces, 2 cross-members, and the 14 roof-top slats. $725, including shipping. High quality work (I'm a Guitar and Violin Luthier by trade). Excellent references available. If interested, call me in Paso Robles, Ca. at (805) 712-4696. Or E-me at email@example.com.
- 1946-1948 Chrysler Grille
- Metal in good condition as pictured. Needs plating for show. Might work for 'survivor' vehicle as is. Priced for very quick sale.
- 937 Ford woodie registration/title from NY
- For sale- 1937 Frod woodie registration/title from NY-open and clear 299. sold as a collectible.
ron zimmer 5113 church rd. Mt. Laurel NJ 08054 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 New 41-8 Rear Floor Pan
- 1 new 41-8 rear floor pan from the kick up to the rear ,including tool box all seat slots and under reinforcements ,epoxy primed .Not including inner wheel housings and seat catches .can crate to ship.John. 2000. email@example.com 519 858 2619
- 1953/1954 Chevy station wagon seats
- Front and 2nd seat. Needs to be recovered. $100.00 each. My husband is at: 760-749-1442 or 619-507-5188 or 619-579-5856.
- 1947-48 Woodie Parts For Sale
- Rear Bumper, Door Hindge (Front, Left, Lower), Spare Tire Mount, Rear Door/Wheel Well Bracket (curved part in the rear door jamb), and one more L-Shaped Bracket 5” x 5”, two holes in each side (I don’t know exactly where it goes). These are rough parts but very salvageable. Now accepting offers by the piece or for all. Very Responsive – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Also a 1947 Woodie Title available.
- 1940 Ford Station Wagon or Convertible Windshield Stainless Steel Trim
- 1940 Ford Station Wagon or Convertible Windshield Stainless Steel Trim. This pair of SS trim is in excellent condition and will require only a small amount of buffing for your show car. This trim is not reproduced and nearly impossible to find in this condition. $395 for the pair.
CALL if interested. John at 507-665-6893.
- 1941 WOODIE FENDERS
- 1941 Ford Woodie Front and Rear Fenders, inner fenders included - kind of rough but workable, rear fenders have some rust but very repairable, front fenders are very nice.
Gabe 714-604-9814 Selling Price $3,000.00 for all
- 1950-1953 BUICK UPPER GATE
- FOR PATTERNS ONLY 99. AND 35. SHIPPING TO
NEW LOWER GATE BUILT BY KLEIN OF PA-BEAUTIFUL-COMPLETE WITH ORIGINAL
PLYWOOD PANELS AND BLOCKS 1250. SHIPPING 100. TO LOWER 48
1950-1953 BUICK WOODY ROOF 99. YOU PICK UP.
SIDE STAINLESS FOR THE SAME- 6 PIECES 300.
1950-52 REAR QUARTERS FOR BUICK WOODY WAGON 150. EACH
RON ZIMMER 5113 CHURCH RD. MT. LAUREL NJ 08054
RDZ69@AOL.COM 856 222 9242
Woodie Parts & Memorabilia Wanted
- Wanted:Upper tailgate on a 1949-1952 chevy station wagon
- I need the locking mechanism for the upper tailgate on a 1949-1952 chevy station wagon. I have the t-handle.
I would purchase the entire upper tailgate if necessary. thank you
40 Ronald Dr.
Decatur, IL 62526
- Wanted:Wood kit on 1947 chevrolet country club cabriolet
- Looking for professional that can build and install wood kit on 1947 chevrolet country club cabriolet ASAP. I will deliver where needed, or they can install at my residence that has a large shop for vehicle collections
- Wanted: 1950-1952 Buick woody rear posts
- does anyone have an extra or manufacturing capability?
may be able to use two sets................
856 655 9613
- Wanted:WTB 1949-50 Olds woodie project
- Wanted:WTB 1949-50 Olds woodie project , might consider Pontiac those years. Any leads appreciated.
- Wanted: 4 "hook" seat legs for my 1930 Ford Model A
- Wanted:I am looking for 4 "hook" seat legs for my 1930 Ford Model A woody. Please e-mail response to email@example.com
- Wanted:WTB 1949-50 Olds woodie project
- Wanted:WTB 1949-50 Olds woodie project , might consider Pontiac those years. Any leads appreciated.
- Wanted: 54 Merc wagon needs several things
- Wanted:1. Small beltline trim between front and back doors. Both sides
2. Front fender and hood trim that make up the upper grille enclosure
3. Rear lift gate trim for both sides of the gate handle.
Dale in Tigard, OR firstname.lastname@example.org 503.867.5226
- Wanted: 1954 Ford woodie wagon molding
- Wanted: Looking for the rear top quarter molding - left side - for a 1954 Ford woodie wagon.
Frank Veranese email@example.com
- Wanted: 1949 Chevy Tail Gate Lock Mechanism
- Wanted: Looking for the upper tail gate lock mechanism for a 1949 Chevy tin woody. I have the handle and plates. Thanks for any help. Contact Jay 310-428+6838 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: Wood kit for 48 Packard station wagon
- Wanted wood kit for 48 Packard station wagon email@example.com or contact bob at 310-345-2934
- Wanted:1936 FORD WOODIED DRAWINGS
- Wanted - LOOKING FOR A COMPLETE SET OF DRAWINGS FOR A 1936 FORD WOODIE WOOD KIT.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted:Rear tail light bezels right and left sides for a 1949 Desoto
- Wanted - Rear tail light bezels right and left sides also need fender molding for both sides front and rear for a 1949 Desoto woody
e-mail me at email@example.com if you have the parts. thanks
- Wanted:Wood pattern or wood set for 1948 Packard
- Wanted - Looking to buy wood pattern or wood set for 1948 Packard station sedan as well as the hardware for the tailgate.
Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-630-8997
- Wanted: Parts For Eight Cylinder 1946 Ford Woodie Super Deluxe station wagon
- Wanted - I’ve recently purchased an Eight Cylinder 1946 Ford Woodie Super Deluxe station wagon.
I’m seeking the following parts (See attachments);
1.Third rear seat (feet position for mounting should be 12” apart and 27” wide)
2.Rear Gate safety Cables (set of two)
3.Fuel Pump and Breather Cap assembly
4.Corner Brackets for attaching rear window brace (I have a set of braces)
5.Vintage Station Wagon Shop Service Manual
If you have any or all of these items could you please contact me.
Peter J Licari
780 Lewis Lane
Ambler Pa, 19002
Thank you for your help.
- Wanted: Jump seats and floor brackets for my 1931 Ford
- Wanted - Looking for two jump seats and floor brackets for my 1931 Ford model A Stationwagon project.
Please call Jim @ 218-343-4192, Duluth, MN
- Wanted: Front and rear fenders and tail light for a 1937 Woody Ford
- Wanted - I'm restoring a 1937 woody Ford in Spain and I need fenders for it. I need the tail light too.
My name is Belen. Please email me:email@example.com
- Wanted:1952-1954 Ford or Mercury woody wagon exterior wood
- Wanted - 1952-1954 Ford or Mercury woody wagon exterior wood, reproduction or patterns. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted:Parts For 34 Woodie
- Wanted: We are restoring a '34 Ford Woodie. Our needs at this point of restoration are: a windshield frame and a right front fender (preferably NOS). Can trade a right front wheel-well fender. Can be reached via email right now @ Beachball39@gmail.com. Thanks,
- Wanted:2nd and 3rd seat for a 1949 Plymouth Woody Wagon.
- Wanted: I am looking for the 2nd and 3rd seat for a 1949 Plymouth Woody Wagon .I am also looking for the 3rd seat and gas tank for a 1940 Plymouth Woody Wagaon.
Please email me at KFSINC63@aol.com
- Wanted:1948 Ford Woodie rear fender chrome.
- Wanted: 1948 Ford Woodie rear fender chrome. Need both sides, Have nos 1946 rear chrome to trade or will purchase outright contact Frederic 602-508-8761 or email@example.com
- Wanted: Side Handle For Model A Ford
- Wanted: Looking for a locking scroll driver's-side handle for a Model A Ford.
They came on the 255A Special Delivery and a few other commercial models.
- Wanted: Tin Woodie Interior Parts
- Wanted: I am restoring a 1951 chevy tin woody I need interior parts I need the large plastic mouldings that go up by the headliner
and also the metal strips that hold them in
Bob B in Michigan 586 727-7864 cell 810 650-5036
- Wanted: Tailgate latches for 1949 Chevy Woody (Not Tin Woody)
- Wanted: 47 48 may work, also need lower gate holding straps and upper gate holding mechanisms. Contact ERWIN firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949 547-0404.
- Wanted: Tail Lights for a 1949 Ford Woody Wagon
- Wanted:I need a set of Tail Lights for a 1949 Ford Woody Wagon. I would consider one (to use as pattern) in any condition. Also need the glass lenses. If you have any part of these tail lights I would appreciate you contacting Mark at 313 - 445 - 8119. Dearborn, MI.
- Wanted: 1946 Ford Woodie Passenger side rear fender stainless
- Wanted:1946 Ford Woodie Passenger side rear fender stainless. The ribbed stainless for the 1946 woodie. Kevin at email@example.com Thanks.
- Wanted: Door latch mechanism for a 49 Ford Woodie
- Wanted: I need an outside door latch mechanism for a 49 Ford Woodie. Mark Woods firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: 1930s Ford Window Hardware
- Wanted, Does anyone know of parts or info on the window riser mechanism and metal cover plate used on the 1930s Ford woodies?
I would like to purchase a R & L pair of assemblies.
Do they interchange with any steel bodied Ford models?
They used curtains thru the Model A years, except for the very rare 1931 Model A 255A Special Delivery which had roll-up glass windows.
At least up to 1937 used a similar setup, with an approximately 6" x 8" metal cover plate behind the crank handle.
- Wanted: Stainless Windshield Trim 1949 Ford
- Wanted, I`m looking for the outside stainless windshield trim (drivers side) for a 1949 ford woodie, Bob 707 824 1054
- Wanted: Rear Bumper for a 1946 Ford Woodie
- Wanted, Rear Bumper for a 1946 Ford Woodie email@example.com
- Wanted: Restoring a Mercury 1947 woodie
- Wanted; First the castiron brackit on top of the B-post between the doors. Right rear doorlatch and wind up mekanism. Would be very happy if someone could help me with these things. Best regards from Mats Svensson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanted: Passenger side latch mechanism for my 1948 Ford Woodie
- Wanted; If rear door passenger side is available,it may be interchangeable and able to use that. I can be reached at: Peggy Spann 803-665-5135 or email@example.com. I live in Columbia, SC.
- Wanted: Tail light lens for 1948 Buick Estate Wagon
- Wanted; tail light lens for 1948 Buick Estate Wagon.
J.m. Bragg 559-732-3155
- Wanted - Exhaust manifold for 1949 Chrysler T&C
- Wanted; exhaust manifold for 1949 Chrysler Town and Country Straight 8 engine.
Dan Smith (386) 441-7793 Ormond Beach Fl.
- Wanted - Complete Anti-Rattle Kits, (felt and window channels)
- I am restoring a 1951 Ford Woodie and in need of complete anti-rattle kits for front and back windows. Have seen several sources but have no existing hardware to compare or shop manual type information to be sure what I need.
Call 610-328-2272 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needed -- lower rear exterior tailgate
- I'm restoring a 1950 Chevrolet Deluxe Tin Woodie Wagon. Can accept one that's rusted to cut and weld together with my original to make 'one good one'
Steve Arbaugh -- contact email@example.com or 312.485.4475
- Needed -- full latch assembly for the doors
- I have a 1940 Ford woodie, and need the full latch assembly for the doors, both front, rear and hatch. I will take anything in any fairly reasonable shape.
I can be contacted on 1-441-504-4590 or firstname.lastname@example.org Zach
Located in Bermuda.
- Wanted 1942-48 Ford top sides for pattern or repair.
- The sides of the top are all that is needed but may consider additional top wood.
How to Place an Ad
Ads must be for Woodie parts, memorabilia and services. Ads are accepted at the sole discretion of Old Woodies.
Submit an Ad
- Briefly describe the parts. Include your name, city, state and how to contact you.
- Attach a photo if you have one.
- Email to email@example.com
- Ads run for 90 days or until you request deletion.
- Questions? Send an Email to:
We have been informed by several of our advertisers that they have been contacted by people overseas who stated that they wanted to buy their collector car. This sounds very similar to a recent scam that caught one customer of another site. We would like to urge our customers to be cautious. Here's the way the scam reportedly worked:
The advertiser was contacted by some people from Nigeria who stated that they wanted to buy their collector car and sent them a fake cashier's check. The crooks sent more money than the price of the car stating that the extra money was to be sent to someone in the US to ship the car to Africa. The amount of money to be used for shipping was even close to what the actual shipping cost would be. Once the American seller sent the money to the person who was supposed to ship the car they discovered that the original cashier's check was a fake. These individuals lost $8000 of their own money in the scam. Apparently the scam has been tried on others. According to the people who lost their money it can take over three weeks for a bank to realize that a check is fake. They also suggest that you contact the issuing bank and get any verification in writing. The money you save may be your own!
This type of scam is called "4-1-9" fraud after the section of the Nigerian penal code that addresses such schemes. You can find out more about it on the Secret Service Web site. If you have copies of emails from -- or accounts of -- similar encounters, it may be useful to forward them to the Secret Service Financial Crimes Division at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anyone who has lost money can contact the FBI and they will assist directly or put you in touch with other federal agencies dealing with African banking scams. Anyone who has been contacted should report to FBI Tips and Public Leads, which will then report the scammers to African authorities.
If you have been contacted by anyone wanting to buy your car with a plan that fits the description above, the folks who were scammed would like to hear from you. They have started a Yahoo group about this matter to discuss it with others who may have encountered these crooks. The more leads they have the better the chances of catching them. To sign up for their Yahoo group click here.
You can read the CBS News Report on the story.